95 lt1 pcm

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 8 20:55:58 GMT 2000

> Are the pcm's the same out of 95 f-body lt1's and 95 b-body's? Is there
any
> differance in the sensors on these two lt1's? I know the maf is smaller on
> the bbody but is that it?  Is there any software out there to program
these
> pcm's or not?

PCMs are the same hardware, software inside is different.

Software for programming? See http://www.carputing.com and
http://www.tunercat.com

AFAIK, sensors are the same (except MAF). Maybe another knock sensor on the
B-body, not sure. But hardware wise, they are the same PCM (GM service
number 16188051).

-Andrew