VIRUS FOUND IN DIY-EFI DIGEST

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Mon Oct 9 20:56:02 GMT 2000

would bbe a nice courtesy to the sender to inform him... I would want to
know.

I don't get digest or I'd look. I DO (as we all do) contribute therefore I
am suspect ;-{

I'm triple protected though - ISP does a check for me, server, and local PC.
(plus I have I.T. - dept friendly habbits ;-) We missed getting hit by love
bug because I run a paranoid shop.