VIRUS FOUND IN DIY-EFI DIGEST

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Oct 9 23:00:18 GMT 2000

This appears to be the original article:
re: Porsche 1984 944 Motronic DME... binaries posted by Ivan on Sun
1:37

the user appers to be mjvn1598 at mjvn.co.za

There are copies of the actual text of the program/script in a couple
of replys but since they have > in front of them they should not work
correctly without someone going to alot of trouble.

Someone should adjust the list to just reject any html formatting
since this is what is required for at least some of these viruses.

				Roger