Fuel Econ and Hiway Mode

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Oct 10 20:34:23 GMT 2000

>    Should a combination not have EGR as an integrated component , Ok ,
> then run without
    is better plan. On OBD2 Control routines and Diagnostics , it's part of
the plan that's in the
   EPA regs.  Comparing old non controlled designs with current offerings
gets us no where in
  short order, so why mix in Carburetor or race mentality in
with   OEM   Vehicle Control Modules.
   The two  don't seem to mix well or make any sense the way I see it. FWIW.
    Len