Way OT, now cam Q ( was EGR Q's (was: Fuel Econ and Hiway Mode))

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Oct 11 03:10:17 GMT 2000

Somehow, I don't have the specs written down at .002.
Roller hydraulic cam, 0 clearance. Less lobe under .050 than a flat
lifter type.

EFI setup makes cam sound really big, but that's because the timing,
AFR, idle speed aren't right.  Carby setup still had strong cam sound.

Hmmm...  that question shoulda read "LT4 hot cam does not have much
overlap..."
Shannen