1226865 ?

Craig Marcho marcho at flash.net
Wed Oct 11 17:36:02 GMT 2000

was at a junkyard yesterday and saw a camaro, mid 80's looking, that still
had the ecm in it. I pulled it and it was a 1226865, which doesn't show up
on Ludis' site. It had a cheap plastic prom, 2372 looking, still in the RN
carrier. I snagged the prom and carrier! Couldn't tell what the camaro was,
the front end and rear end were gone, motor gone, as well as windshield and
other stuff that might have the year of the car on it. What motor was the
ECM for? The plastic chip has no window for erasing, and has markings of
'CPL' then 'Delco' then '4224' on part, and the other is 'malaysia 980'
'delco 06630' '8423A' '17885' on the other part.

The only thing worth something was probably the RN carrier, which is about
all I'm keeping. Just curious what the ECM and Chip went to.

Craig M.