EGR Q's (re Bruce..)

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Fri Oct 13 17:53:11 GMT 2000

Helps mucho.  Thanks!!!
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Townsend [mailto:xybertron at cox-internet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 1:25 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: EGR Q's (re Bruce..)

These are the part numbers for the knock sensor in a 350 Camaro over a short
period.  87 and 89 are 165's and 90 and 92 are 730's so it does look like
the knock sensor is indeed ECM specific.  Other parts vary from year to year
but I think that all depends on the Throttle Body and such.  Hope this
helps.

GP SORENSON   KS7  -  87
GP SORENSON   KS7  -  89
GP SORENSON   KS6  -  90