Tuning question for 730 ECM

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 19:17:35 GMT 2000

I'm not the most experienced here, but for grins I'd richen it up and see what happens.  After
that i'd try removing timing.  If that doesn't do it, I'd add timing.

Also make sure that you are not getting any knock counts.  If you are and it's pulling timing,
reducing timing in that spot until the KS stops registering knock.  If it doesn't stop with even
drastic reductions in timing, it's experimentation time.

BTW, this is AUJP running a ??????

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash