hi-way fuel and mask 88h

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Oct 13 21:11:12 GMT 2000

That is good to know, thanks Jeremy, Ludis. I've been doing a
hac on it, and was wondering how useful it would be to others.

Ludis, maybe you can help me a bit more. . .

In part of the code, they do a calc where several items are
multiplied together, with the result used to do table lookups
of various filter coefs.

Mult together: bpw, cylinders mask, afr, rpm, along with some
constants (200d, 218d, 120d).

Would you have any idea what this would be?

Thanks,

BobR.