730 Pump Shot

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Fri Oct 13 20:50:02 GMT 2000

I just learned the hard way that I was trying to cover up a off-idle surge
in the VE tables with AE.    VE table was a little too lean just off-idle,
adjusted AE to cover it, but then the same enrichment made it boggy on
light-acceleration at other points.

Few more points in the VE, back to stock AE, problem resolved.

-> Bob