Newbie help

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 14 15:31:30 GMT 2000

DIY_EFI is more specifically about that end of things, but at times things
blur between the two.  Generally by the time you get part way thru the
archives, you have some clues about where your at and where you want to go
and can ask the questions, to get the info..  It's such a large universe,
you have to do some research to get a grasp of where even to start.  Then,
decisions can be made.
Bruce