Oxygen Sensor Replacement

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:01:51 GMT 2000

Dan,

Bruce just said he hates Bosch ... but, the PN for a heated Bosch sensor
(3-wire) is 13077.  Its for a '92 Corvette ZR1.  I just bought this sensor
to use with my Hooker SuperComp Long Tubes ... definitely need a heated
O2 for these long boys.  I am running SLP headers at this moment (can't
wait to swap to the LT's!) and am using a stock-type O2 with no problems
whatsoever.  You don't need a heated O2 with the SLP headers (just my 0.02)

Tim