730 Pump Shot

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:56:54 GMT 2000

David,

You're running the 224/230 CC Xtreme?  With 1.6's or 1.5's?  On a 112 or
114 LSA?  I'm thinking about swapping my CC Xtreme 218/224 for the 224/230
on a 114 while running 1.6's.  I'm guessing that you have your cam ground
on a 114 since you are pulling more vacuum than me.  I'm interested in how
that cam is performing for you ... do you have a webpage or could you let
me know off-list what kind of 1/4 times you're getting with what setup.

Tim