tuning q for 730 ecm

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Oct 15 05:49:05 GMT 2000

Try a couple simple things to verify its the TCC...

Tap the brake (activate the brake switch, do not apply brakes at all if you
can help it) just before 3900 rpm's, and/or before 80-90 mph. (78!)

give the computer delta-TPS greater than 3% just before the lockup point

LOOK THRU THE DISSASEMBLIES, NOT JUST THE SOFTWARE PACKAGES!

Again.. someone elses research, I was just watching.