Programmer choices....

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Oct 15 07:52:12 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: D. Barry Stubbs <z24man at earthlink.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: Programmer choices....

> Dave Zug wrote:
>
> > PS www.anywho.com is a cool website for reversing phone numbers.
>
> There's nothing here you want, trust me.  I'm just a po' college kid
> living in the ghetto.

NAAW!  I said that because you used the word ANYWHO in your post.. Not
because the phone number is in the SIG.. Sorry .. that didnt look very good
did it.

I signed up for AOL in 95 and like a dummy I filled out the profile. Now
theres no way I can get that info OFF the web.. its perminant and I hate
that.  ITs da MAN keepin us down.