Injector DC again/N2O

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:54:56 GMT 2000

>> I'm convertor limited and will stay that way (1900). too many R's
>>in cruise for my tastes to go to a 3500
>
>If your running a lock up, doesn't matter what stall.
>trouble is a good ones gets $$$.

Whooop - there it is!  That's right on the money.  You lose nothing in R's.
 In fact - the 2800 Vigilante is HANDS DOWN one of the best modification
I have EVER done.  Seriously - my car drives BETTER with the 2800 than it
did with the stock converter.  The car does not pull through the lights.
 It is soooooo much more driveable with the 2800 than it was with the stock
converter.

Tim