TCC Tuning question for 730 ECM

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Oct 15 12:55:21 GMT 2000

I don't doubt that the TCC is applying.  But Tim has said repeatedly
that changing one value in the calibration has no effect, and he
thinks something else is causing tcc apply.  I think he's probably
right.  Disconnecting the VSS will help isolate the inputs the ECM is
using to lock the TCC, and with that info you can go back into the
ANHT doc and try to determine what else to change.

Scanners and TCC do not always play well together.  The same is true
of scanners and E type transmissions.

Shannen