howell730 bin file

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 16 02:13:28 GMT 2000

Howells **trick** was the series parrarel wiring of the injectors,
Ran better with just a 2 barrel GM setup.  Never got too far along with it.
Tried the 749, in the same van.  Was an Astrovan with a warmed over 350
this was all right after the 101 stuff, and no where near as sophisticated
as things are now
Bruce