Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Try A Redundant Ground Lead

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Tue Oct 17 00:47:02 GMT 2000

Hey gang, I was afraid this might be true.  The P/N's that I posted on the
weekend seem to be a wee bit dated.  With the help of a local parts
dude/friend here's the deal @ 10/16/2000.

Heated.......AFS 45 (25132086) may still be available depending upon where
you look.  But, it does also change-up a couple of times to eventually
arrive at AFS 73 (25312178).  Seems that AFS 40 & 60 are no longer
available.

Non-Heated..........AFS 23 is still  a good AC Delco descriptor, but seems
to change-up to AFS 23 (25165119) instead of the GM P/N I listed earlier.

HTH's
Walt.

Hmmm.......now I'm wondering to myself what's better about these as compared
to the old ones I have.  Oh well, another mystery.