BOUNCE gmecm at lists.diy-efi.org: Admin request of type /^\s*config\b/i at line 5 (fwd)

Orin orin
Mon Oct 16 22:35:08 GMT 2000

----- Forwarded message from owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org -----

>From gmecm-owner  Sat Oct 14 20:12:29 2000
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:12:28 -0700
From: owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org
To: owner-gmecm at lists.diy-efi.org
Subject: BOUNCE gmecm at lists.diy-efi.org:     Admin request of type /^\s*config\b/i at line 5

>From gmecm-owner  Sat Oct 14 20:12:19 2000
From: "Dave Zug" <dzug at delanet.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Subject: Re: tuning q for 730 ecm
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:44:59 -0700

If he takes it on faith, and he or you don't know that the byte is actually
a value that will hold TCC locked WHEN IT IS ALREADY LOCKED, but will not in
itself CAUSE A LOCK, the package can give false hope.  The descriptions are
short and sometimes cryptic (thanks be to allah for them though!). TunaCat
config files can be made by anyone can't they? You can put your own finds in
there I thought.

PS the ebove description for that parameter is NOT KNOWN TO ME TO BE
ACCURATE, I am illustrating a point about interpolating the comments. The
proof is in changing the byte and if it did not do what you thought it
should do, then either the package is pointing or converting wrong, or the
parameter doesnt do what you read the comment to mean.

Look thru the HAC for all the other TCC related params and look at the
assembly next to them and the other comments. Unfortunately this takes some
more patience and skill than I have lately.