7747 spark control questions.

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 19:59:28 GMT 2000

Does the bias not reflect what the distributor initial timing should be set at?  Why would you
have a value like this unless it was just for something like ALDL output?  You could just add 10
degrees to the timing tables and set the distributor at 0.  No need for subtraction in the timing
table...

What is the raw value for the 50kpa at 600rpm?

Squash