GN injector offset

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Wed Oct 18 03:34:19 GMT 2000

> Would any of you who are familiar with the GN PCM/bin care to tell me
> if it includes an injector offset vs. battery voltage table?  I'm using
> a set of stock GN 30lbers (0 280 150 218) in my LT1 and wouldn't mind
> updating this data in the LT1 PCM if its readily available.

It has both injector offset ($34C1) and pump compensation ($34D3) vs.
battery voltage tables.  The pump comp table is a multiplier but is all
ones.  The inj offset is in msec and gets added to the calculated ipw:

Volts   Offset, msec
 0.0     7.78, N=E*32.768 so 7.78=$FF
 1.6     7.78
 3.2     7.78
 4.8     7.78
 6.4     7.78
 8.0     3.3
 9.6     2.0
11.2     1.5
12.8     1.07
14.4     0.82
16.0     0.64
17.6     0.46
19.2     0.46
20.8     0.46
22.4     0.46
24.0     0.46
25.5     0.46

In the tech area of www.gnttype.org there is an Excel spreadsheet with
most of the data tables, and a disassembly listing with comments.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com