1227727 INJ.DRV.

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 19 18:26:16 GMT 2000

I was looking at 1227727vette.zip jpegs last night and comparing them to the
91 lumina manuals I have so that I could be sure I wired up a harness
correctly (trying to map it out), and noticed that the injectors on the
vette 727 have a 20 amp fuse. The v-6 ones I have been looking at show a ten
amp fuse. only thing on the circuits are the injectors and the drivers in
the ECM.
question: is there a difference in the drivers on the ECM's between the
various 727's? if so, whats in the vette '727?

byE
Mike
Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com