7747 spark control questions.

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Thu Oct 19 01:19:54 GMT 2000

I second that motion Bob, especially when using the 90mm "small cap"
external HEI distributors so common in SBC and BBC ECM/PCM applications, and
especially when using the stock cap/rotor setup.  Cross tracking/jumping is
a real issue with these, especially with a better than stock ignition setup
and/or high cylinder loads.

Walt.