7747 spark control questions.

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 03:49:38 GMT 2000

You got it!  I was confusing the two terms. :)  I had it figured out, and I guess I was right and
shouldn't have thought so much about it.

If it still matters, AUJP with table changes, and promedit and winbin, and my own ECU file.  It
shows the raw values, doesn't have provisions for adding another location...

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash