Application for ASCP bin?

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Sat Oct 21 04:27:17 GMT 2000

I have a ASCP bin, I have checked it against the 93 LT1 camaro bin I
have and it has alot of code exactly the same (but quite a bit also
different), does anyone know what the actual application for this chip
is?   Is is a 93 LT1, just much later than the one I have?   Or is it
for something entirely different?

I will very likely not try it in my car, but I will probably
disassembly it when I get time and see what the few code changes in
parts of it are.

			Roger