Automotive Oscilloscope

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 15:48:09 GMT 2000

In a message dated 10/21/00 9:47:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bossute at one.net.au writes:

<< Can anyone recommend a oscilloscope that is portable, preferably digital
 storage, that interfaces with a pc that is suitable for use in a vehicle
 while driving to monitor spark and ecu outputs ?

I have a Fluke 97A DSO scope that you can interface w/a PC. I think the newer
version is the 98A. They are buku bucks tho. I think I paid $2700 for mine
like 8 years ago.

Jim  (FA) Testa                                             TType86 on
#BuickGN
ASE Master Technician                                buick.fiendish.net:6667
L1 Advanced Engine Performance                    NJ Lic MV Inspector
jtesta1966 at aol.com                           NJ Lic Emission Repair Tech
http://members.aol.com/jtesta1966/buick.htm
Associate Sponsor, Buicks at Bristol (RCA/JTP)