Relocating IAT sensor?

OneSS2NV at aol.com OneSS2NV at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 14:10:00 GMT 2000

Hello all,
   Since I'm going to have the top of the plenum off my TPI to install the
adjustable fuel pressure regulator, would it be worth it for me to relocate
the IAT sensor and plug the port on the bottom with a pipe plug?  I know my
IAT sensor is out in front on my Impala, and same thing with my friend's
Turbo Regal.  What effects, positive or negative, will it have?

    Thanks in advance,
       Steve Ragusa - AKA the "New Guy"
        North Jersey
      '85 Monte SS with '87 305 TPI MAF harness
        '96 Impala SS