ecm and diacom help needed

TK terryk at foothill.net
Wed Oct 25 02:34:52 GMT 2000

If you move the data fields around in Diacom and then reload an older gdf
that used the original layout, it will be wrong. You can't mix layouts and
gdf files.

I found that out after I decided to move the important stuff to the first
page. I then loaded some gdf's and found the car was idling at 6350 RPM.
After some thought, I decided that it was likely not right and figured out
what was happening. Rinda might have fixed it in later versions, but the
2.6X certainly did that.

Terry