TPI 5.7L and SVO injectors

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Oct 26 05:35:10 GMT 2000

Well Heres an update guys, I have the slight taste of shoe in my mouth but I
DID write that I anticipated a gain based on the better spray pattern and
zero mile injectors verses 130k milers...(NOT due to the 22's being too
small)

My 13.10 ET on the stock 350 injectors changed to a 12.91 with the SVO's.
Cooler air and a slightly better 60 foot time contributed. Running 33
degrees then 34 degrees netted no gains. 32 it is, suprisingly.

so seat-of-the-pants proves accurate in this case.

I have added some text and another 2 pictures to the 'basic' write-up:
http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/89iroc/pics/injswap/inj-swap.html

(BTW Tim, 12.19 on the 75 shot now, but concience won't let me list it on
MAFB) ;-)

~Dave (ready to break something, but in the 12's now) Z