88h & hi-way stuff

Jeremy Gonyou jgonyou at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:10:25 GMT 2000

Bob,

Thanks for the bins.  Yesterday I was working on modifying a f-body bin to
work in my sunbird.  Terry K sent me Bawx a while back, which is the latest
update.  When testing it in my car the speedo read over 100 mph before I was
ready to shift to second.  Damn, I forgot about that vss stuff.  I think I
now what needs to be changed, now, to switch between the different vss's.
I'll sent you an update when I'm sure.

Jeremy