Am I going the wrong direction ?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:05:12 GMT 2000

You are going the wrong way.  If you want to richen the mixture you must
rais the VE.

Makes sense if you think about it.  The biggest reason that you would need
to richen a mixture would be due to a better volumetric efficiency (car
is more efficient at getting air in and out).  More air means you need more
fuel.  Thus, you need to *raise* the VE to be in tune with the better VE
your car is experiencing.

Tim