Confusion

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Thu Oct 26 23:21:41 GMT 2000

I am very confused.  I just got home from running with Diacom and it looks
bad.  I have several places that the O2's are in the single digits and the
injector pulse is 0.  Why would this be happening?  All other variables look
to be staying the same.  I can send the dbf file or convert it to a webpage
for anyone who might be able to help.

I run great at WOT.  Actually a little too rich.  Low to mid 900's  I have
24# SVO's and the fuel pressure slightly lower than stock.  Please help.
Thanks.