Confusion

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Fri Oct 27 02:54:37 GMT 2000

Ok that explains the low tps voltage areas.  But the big problem is this is
happening at WOT also.  No knock counts though.  I am working on converting
the DBF to HTML but so far it is rather large.  The saved DBF's are almost
2MB and in html they are almost 5MB.  Thanks.

Could my fuel pump be dying?

Dan