Pontiac Supercharged 3.8L

TK terryk at foothill.net
Fri Oct 27 05:05:50 GMT 2000

Is the blower silver or tan (Series I or Series II)?

If the engine has a digital EGR, then the 16141470 will work. If the engine
has a linear EGR, then the 94-95 ECM 16183247 ECM will work. I've run the 97
and up Series II's on both, but the 16183247 is the better choice for the
94-95 Series I's or 96 and up Series II's.

Terry

> Hi everyone I am going to fit a supercharged Pontiac Fiero motor to a
Holden