Gas mileage and headers

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Fri Oct 27 14:36:25 GMT 2000

Well, I don't understand that either, but I've heard it said "the IAC is
basically a vacuum leak."  That should mean the MAF wouldn't see it, right?

I'm working on some data and have some interesting results from driving
tests yesterday.  I've got to go back to the archives and check some my
thoughts and equations before I post to the list.  (Yes, that's right, I've
been parsing through the archives.  Circle the calendar!)

More later,
Steve