Low power 5.0 TPI

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Oct 27 20:34:45 GMT 2000

Sorry--forgot to mention cam spec.
217 EXH at 0.50
212 INT at 0.50
1.6 ratio rockers, Dart heads ported, 9.35 actual
comp ratio. With 94 octane--it apparently only pulls timing to 24 at WOT.
They haven't checked the AFR's at WOT on a dyno--but the O2 numbers
remain 900+mV at WOT "cruise"--seems to me like a mondo exhaust or intake
restriction....but this thing has apparently had new, new, new stuff
everywhere
and added twice.
Lyndon