List of Lists

Mike kswayze at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 28 16:10:57 GMT 2000

Hey,
there are several
1) euphoria - after demoing scroll.ex for dos I registered. I used the
complete version to load gmecm_99.txt and read thru the first 100 or so
pages a lot of introductions. looks like there is a binary search tool also.
hey even a linux version. www.rapideuphoria.com
hi Lewis.
2) inetcam - webcam server software (yes I'm wanting a video phone system I
can hack)
3) Mopar_ECM_Digest list from the post a amonth or so ago. since the cutlass
has become its own project, why not keep my plymouth all mopar.  (I'm
getting to where I don't save links anymore, time to put it on a webpage)
4) GM_ECM and DIY_EFI- Cutlass is coming along nicely (this afternoons fun).
byE
Mike
Swayze
Mswayze at Truswood.com