165 ECU File

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Oct 28 16:11:26 GMT 2000

   Should your friends combination be spark advance sensitive those "couple
   extra degrees" of timing could lead to increased KS response and slow you
   down at the same time. Use a Scantool and monitor the result. Give the
engine
   what IT WANTS , rather than what YOU WANT. Works every time!
   Apples to apples, a 20 BHP increase could be a stretch , everything else
remaining
   equal. Free advice is worth exactly what it COST, IMHO.
   Len