Auto vs. man for TA MAF setup

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 17:59:27 GMT 2000

A guy asked me this question and I told him I was not familiar enough with
MAF chips to help. Can anyone help this guy out. Contact him direct if you
want or get back to the list and I'll forward the answer to him, free of
charge even.

<<Hi i have a question, I recently swapped an 89 trans am tpi 350 (maf)system
into an 82 trans am.  The car has a manual trans but i cannot find a chip for
a 350 with a manual trans because in the firebirds, the 350's only came with
automatics.  Is the programing different for the type of trans?  Would you be
able to program one?  I really apreciate your help, no one has been able to
help, not even Hypertech!
Thanks,
Anthony Firmani>> His Email is: Firmani99 at aol.com