List of Lists

OneSS2NV at aol.com OneSS2NV at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 06:00:50 GMT 2000

Hey Greg,
   Thanks for the info about the list...I'm gonna sign myself up tomorrow ;)
Geez, that'll make five e-mail lists...hope I can keep up with all the
traffic!  I'm on the DIY list, plus a Monte List, an Olds G-body list, and
the Impala List too.  I read the thirdgen.org boards occasionally, but
haven't lately.
   BTW, nice car...the combo sounds familiar :)  Do you have any mods done to
your car?  And where are you located?  Somewhere on the east coast, I
presume, if you're on the MAFB list.

     Take it easy,
         Steve Ragusa
          North Jersey