30 lb FMS Injector ??'s

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Mon Oct 30 15:02:57 GMT 2000

When I ordered 24# SVO injectors from Summit they messed up and sent me 30#.
I verified this by calling Ford Motorsports.  The injectors worked ok with
stock programming except when I tried to go WOT.  Then the car would just
fall on its face.  I took them over to a friend who had 24# and swapped.
Next week I am going to have the ability to burn a chip so I am getting back
the 30#.

FWIW - They are rated in lb/hr

Light Blue is usually 24# as in my case
My 30#'s were Dark Blue