30 lb FMS Injector ??'s

Andrew Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 30 16:20:11 GMT 2000

This is a multi-message cut and snip email. :)

> 2 things come to mind , try swapping injectors with your friend , see if ST
> goes to 160 on your car and he gets 114-117 on his car. Your friends
> injectors are not as claimed and too small. FWIW.

Good idea, but he's an "internet friend", I don't remember where he
lives right now. ;)

> Can I ask where you guys got these injectors?  Please don't say Jack Abraham
> and Muscle Motors.

<shrug> Yup. Both of us.

>The reason that I mentioned this is because I had nothing but a bad experience
>when I ordered a set of used '24lb' SVO injectors from Jack.

Mine were dirty too. I did clean them off, they look OK. They don't look
lightly used, more like well used. I'm honestly not sure about mine
either, after all of this. But mine do seem to be working OK. I do need
to pull my fuel rail again and make sure they're all the same part
number (I *think* they are, I've confirmed at least 4 of 'em, but can't
see the numbers on all of them, dang that LT1 is hard to see stuff on!).

>My 30#'s were Dark Blue

Hmmmmm.... My "30s" are Red. That's bothersome... I thought 30s were
red.

Can anyone confirm even *my* part numbers?
(0280150945 on one side, and F1SE-E5A on the other)

Thanks,

Andrew (don't think I'll be dealing with Jack again)