30 lb FMS Injector ??'s

Andrew Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 30 17:34:51 GMT 2000

timsiford at hushmail.com wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> My 30's are red top (brand new direct from SVO through Summit Racing).
>
> Yours should be 30lb injectors....
> Bosch 0 280 150 945 300 red/brown   29.4lb/hr  Ford MotorSport
>
> Check out this website....
> http://www.autospeed.com/C_articles/A_0102/P_4/article.html

Thanks for the great link, Tim, I like your answer better than Dan's <G>
(thanks for the reply, Dan!). I wonder if the Dakota guy got his info
messed up somehow... Wouldn't surprise me, as I'm very confused as it
is. I suppose the bodies could be considered "brown", but they look
blackish to me. ;)

Sounds like they are indeed 30 lb injectors, though. So I can breathe a
little easier. They *act* like 30 lb injectors (lower range BLMs, O2's
are good at high RPMs, injector pulsewidths are reasonable at high RPMs,
etc).

However, my friend is already trying to deal with Jack on this. Hope it
doesn't get too ugly.

*Should have bought new injectors from Summit and known what I was
getting*.

No more used injectors for me, unless I know where they came from...

Thanks for the help, guys.

-Andrew (trying to save a few bucks just isn't worth it sometimes, eh?)