$5D .ecu file (1227808 MAP, 4/6/8)

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Mon Oct 30 21:37:39 GMT 2000

By the end of this week I hope to complete an .ECU file for
ASBX/AMXY, etc. ($5D calib.) which is a speed/density BIN
that can be use on 4, 6, or 8 cyl. vehicles using a 1227808.
It can also be use on a 1227165, but loses 8192 baud (but I'll
soon have a fix for the BIN, and the '808!). The $5D is circa
1989 code, but has been used on quite a number of local vehicles,
and is, IMO, a good start for a conversion from carb to EFI.

I have all 2D and 3D tables defined (32 total), and just need
to format the definition of the 200 odd constants into the
correct .ECU format.

If anyone is interested in testing the file, and has used either
WinBin, or PromEdit, then email me: peter at techedge.com.au

  mailto:peter at techedge.com.au?subject=I'll%20Test%20$5D

regards, Peter