MemCals Needing a Good Home...

Mike Frels frels at rosharon.camco.slb.com
Tue Oct 31 11:34:07 GMT 2000

I have two '730 MemCals that I cannot use. An ATTA6656 and an ARYC8212. One
of them came out of a Beretta but I don't know about the other. If someone
has a use for them they would be grateful.

I would like to trade both for a V8 '730 MemCal(any BCC) but will also sell
them for cost of shipping. I will sell them for $4.00 each or $4.00 for
both. Trade offers get priority and any buy offers are first come, first
served. Please contact me off list.

I apologize for the non-tech swap meet type post.

Mike