730 ECM Swap

Michael Davis davis at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:13:01 GMT 2000

I spoke with John in length, a few months back, and while he can deliver
the wiring harness connectors, he is not a source for any connectors
inside the ECMs. (harness header, memcal header, etc..)  So I'm still
hacking up ECM's to get to them.  I even contacted AMP about the headers
and they've never seen anything like them..  Are there any contacts
thru Delco Electronics?

mike