Gas mileage saga continues (Sorry, QUITE LONG)

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Oct 31 17:16:22 GMT 2000

Well, I responded to this email over the weekend and realized I never saw it
hit the list.  I've adjusted my equations for the square root thing and it
slightly raised the calculated AFRs to between 12.0 and 12.5:1.

To answer the cam question, the cam is the ZZ3, 208/221 at 050 w/ 0.484 and
0.510 lift, 112 lsa.  Not radical at all.

Steve