Prom Burner

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Sep 5 03:52:45 GMT 2000

Don't feel too bad.  I know a guy that burned his eyes right after he
got a MIG welder.  Ok, so he learned.  About a month later, he had a
friend over to do some welding in his newly sheetrocked, white painted
garage.  He made sure he looked away from the welding, and at the wall
behind him.  Too bad the wall reflected enough UV light back to send
him to the hospital again.

EFI content:  I often set the memcal in the second slot in the
dataraseII, as the window is larger.  Then I put an old BCC sticker
over the first window and slide the cover closed.  This blocks a lot
of the light.
Shannen