LT-1 Heads

Chris Bennight Christopher_Bennight at baylor.edu
Tue Sep 5 16:18:50 GMT 2000

   If you get a complete motor, etc. then it works pretty well together, but you can't
really mix and match the upper end parts - and the LT1 pcm is pretty well understood
It will still probably be cheaper to builda stout 350 if that is your goal and stick and aftermarket
DFI on it though.

  Chris Bennight